Monday, June 21, 2010

Blessed Solstice!

.
Oh, pleasurable blessings full of ease, to ALL this Solstice, and always.

I was reminded of this song today, and it is perfect:

"This is my home, this is my only home
This is the only sacred ground that I have ever known
And should I stray in the dark night alone
Rock me goddess in the gentle arms of Eden"

I can never get through this song without crying - what a validation of body experience!

I hope you sing along. And today and every day, may you, in your own way, enjoy connection with the earth, our mother, as well as all our relations!

Blessed Be!!
wendy

Song: Gentle Arms Of Eden
Artist: Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer
Album: Drum Hat Buddha

(Continued gratefulness to Dave in his journey on ahead, and to Tracy as she plays on without him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment