Tuesday, May 17, 2011

About Me

.
✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*.

This is my intention for myself (and to support all who choose) to:

BE my True Self
SHINE my Beautiful Light
DANCE my Unique Journey
LIVE my Direct Body & Spirit Truth
CELEBRATE my Oneness with The Beloved

I am in the Healing, Learning, Creative Life Process
of Allowing internal Unfolding of BEING
and external Evolvement of CREATING.

I would love for myself (and all who choose) to play this game,
to consciously engage this Delightful and Challenging Dance
with ease, in grace, through joy...

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*.

I provide Support and Services for those who resonate with this trajectory.
ReNew You! is my vehicle to serve others on this path, as well as continue in my own:

Transformation of my Inner Life
and the Creativity of my Outer Life

I use the following types of Tools and Pathways in my co-creative, holistic ministry:

* Meditation Training & Coaching,

* Spiritual Direction & Counseling,

* Psychic Reading, Healing & Support,

* Clairvoyance / Intuition Development,

* as well as Body/Energy Work (Massage).

If you know anyone looking for a Spiritual Counselor, Teacher, Healer or Reader, I would appreciate the Referral.

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*.

Also, I have initiated this network in NJ (and intend to begin one in Seattle-area, soon): New Jersey Nexus

This is a Professional Development, Networking & Mutual Support Group AND Event Planning Organization for NJ-area Spiritual & Wellness Professionals. We desire to Serve the NJ area with Spiritual & Wellness Services AND to Grow Awareness of the value of Spiritual & Wellness services for individuals and communities.

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*.

Some personal info about me:

* I live in beautiful Seattle with my partner Michael. I am blessed to visit my family, friends, and students in New Jersey (mostly NJ Shore) 3 - 4 times per year (~ 1/5 of my time), and to travel to other places, where I am 'called' to teach and serve.

* I also work "fill-in coverage" in 2 positions in which I used to work every day in Seattle, WA: Operations Manager, for a small, local company; and as a Doctor's Assistant, for a Naturopathic Physician.

* I invest a lot of my energy / attention in my spiritual practice, healing & development, and relationship with the Beloved / Spirit / Gd / All-That-Is. In my ministry, I encourage folks to do the same - each in our own unique way… and provide tools and support to do so.

* Energy left? I love to play in Momma Nature!!!

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*.

Some FaceBook Links:

I post and interact on FB - if anyone would like to connect there as well, here is my page.

rEvolution begins Here, Now... Transformation from the Inside, Out... Let's BE the Change we wish to see in the world:  Soul rEvolution!

Share perspectives about Connection in all phases of our human experience: spiritual, physical, emotional, rational, relational, sexual... within self, as well as in relation to the Earth, with others and with Spirit:
All My Relations: Relationships & God: Communication, Intimacy, Sex, Spirit


Experiencing God directly and opening to our spiritual senses is the Way. Calling all Mystics, and Christians who are open to the Gifts of the Spirit: Seers, Psychics, Intuitives, Prophets, Healers, Contemplatives - let's play together!

Make Connections with NJ-area Spiritual &/or Wellness Service Providers. Share Spiritual &/or Wellness events, networking, biz dev: anything to encourage the growth and understanding of Spiritual &/or Wellness-related services.

referrals and networking at FB-centric Stik
.

No comments:

Post a Comment