Sunday, May 1, 2011

Open to Spirit, Receive the Desires of your Heart

.
Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Psalm 37:4

I woke up this morning with this scripture on my mind. In it, I hear:

Delighting in Gd/Spirit for me is consciously opening to the yumminess, wholeness, connection with All That Is.
This delight is always available and showering upon each of us.

I can walk around with a golf umbrella & pea coat and galoshes and resist it, eschew it
OR I can strip-off all that armor and ALLOW myself to be filled and fulfilled in this deep, spiritual relationship and energetic wholeness.

This place of delightful connection with the Universe IS the place where ALL the desires of my heart are met.
The one cannot be separated from the other.

And that is enough - way more than enough.

Meanwhile... when my needs are fulfilled within, I vibrate in a different way. 
When i have what i need within, i resonate with a new way of being 
and I attract a new life around me, as well. 

Striving, effort, trying at this outwardly focused level is counter-productive; 
but fortunately when manifesting from the inside out: 
I can let go of grasping because my needs are already met. 

At the same time, I can ALLOW the desires of my heart to come to me.

I have found this is a process that is very exciting adventure, with no end... 
with many gifts, as well as many challenges

best, 
; ) wendy

.

No comments:

Post a Comment