Sunday, June 24, 2012

Clearing Trauma: it takes. Minute AND its Worth our Investment

I have had the dark blessing of a long and winding way 
with much opportunity to Clear Trauma, Abuse, PTSD, anxiety, depression, emotions, habits, addictions...

Deep wounding takes more than saying a few words to clear it. 
It takes turning the ship, not 're-arranging chairs on the Titanic' ; )

As I told a healer I worked with a while ago, 
"if it was easy for me to change and let this go, I would be healed and whole years ago."

Utilizing intention, along with meditation techniques, and wise and compassionate support, 
I have cleared a large percentage of my abuse pictures/energy and all that came with it.
As well as the 'bent-ness; that perpetuated into my adult life, and which I built my self and life upon. 

And I am still fully engaged in this process, and I will be for a long time. 
It takes courage and persistence. 
And for me, as with many, it got worse (as things came up and out to clear) before it got better.

.
Healing and experiencing wholeness is available to us. 

When we clean up the mess, life can be a joy: easy and fun! 
We don't have to live with PTSD or any other brokenness, 
without hope of healing and restoration. 

And, yes, I had to change!
to begin identifying with myself as spirt, 
and not with my abuse and the brokenness that I experienced from that.

.
Meanwhile, with extreme issues, it is not usually as easy as 'falling off a log.' 
I believe it is absolutely necessary to have powerful energy techniques; 
and wise, compassionate support for this process. 

For some, it is a very challenging path: 
it can feel like hell, or dying, or going completely loony, or all the above!

Wise and compassionate support is essential for many, for many reasons, including:
1) It is almost impossible to face some of the worst stuff alone.
2) It is important not to 'fall off the edge.'
3) It is necessary to deal with the tremendously temptation to want to run back to living with the terrible pain and brokenness, rather than pushing through the horror, to eventual experience of freedom and lightness and wholeness.

Enough for now, I am going out to play!

Yay for wounded healers: 
may we keep healing ourselves, so we can be Well and Happy; 
and from there we can effectively assist others!

-wendy

.

No comments:

Post a Comment